Benefits by Role
Click or tap on each role below to learn about the benefits offered by Destiny One.
As a learner, Destiny One allows me to…
- Receive the service and experience I expect as a consumer
- Manage interactions with the school, from first inquiry through registration and beyond through a personal portal
- Obtain web-based self-service access to profiles and historical financial information
- Manage how the school communicates with me and what information I am sent
- Address any questions I have through the contact method I choose
- Engage with the school as an individual student or as part of my company’s corporate training program
- Preview courses and certificates through course overview pages or videos offered on the web site
- Purchase parking passes, order transcripts, or access other e-commerce services
- Progress toward credential completion by tracking what I have completed and what’s left for me to complete
I can achieve my goals and dreams with a school that understands my needs.
As a president, Destiny One allows me to…
- Increase revenues by providing programs that are relevant to non-traditional students
- Create access for a wide range of non-traditional students by easing the bureaucratic roadblocks that present barriers to these learners
- Grow enrollment by responding quickly to market needs
- Manage students with one integrated system, regardless of whether they are credit or non-credit, full-time or part-time, local or international, online or in-class
- Guarantee the security of student information and remain aligned to federal and state regulatory standards
I can increase revenue streams by engaging effectively with non-traditional students.
As a dean, Destiny One allows me to…
- Attract new revenues from increased program enrollment
- Provide learners with better service and offer them the customer experience they expect
- Increase staff productivity by automating tasks and leveraging workflows
- Empower my marketing team with unique profile data that enables them to design strategic campaigns to help relationships with non-traditional student
- Monitor program success in real-time
- Cater to all types of non-traditional students, including those pursuing corporate or contract training courses and programs
I can grow revenues through increased enrollment and monitor the success of programs in real time.
As a CIO, Destiny One allows me to…
- Intelligently route information between non-traditional units and all other campus systems
- Secure sensitive data with the software platform’s PCI PA-DSS certification
- Maximize the investment in our conventional SIS, LMS, and financial systems
- Gain economies of scale as the software consolidates common administration and support functions while supporting multiple campus divisions
- Continue to harness the power and scalability of a cloud-based SaaS platform to meet my new requirements
- Enforce a consistent IT policy across all of my systems, while taking advantage of best practices built into the lifelong learning software
- Provide a framework that allows staff across the institution to engage with students
I can manage the entire school through a state-of-the-art, integrated environment.
As a CFO, Destiny One allows me to…
- Maximize my return on investment
- Execute on-demand queries to over 50 financial reports for all of my finance requirements
- Access over 150 standard reports on a daily basis
- Roll up net revenue from non-traditional divisions into overall revenue reporting
- Empower students to view their account history online
- Protect sensitive data with Destiny One’s PCI PA-DSS certification
- Intelligently integrate data across campus systems to provide real-time progress of courses, programs, budgets and performance
- Manage billing for corporate accounts within the system
I can obtain a complete financial picture through on-demand queries to a multitude of Destiny One financial reports.
As a registrar, Destiny One allows me to…
- Streamline the registration process by giving students a self-service portal to their profiles, courses (credit and non-credit) and financial information
- Provide staff comprehensive historical and contextual so they can easily respond to inquiries immediately
- Manage waitlists, drops, and transfers
- Provide multiple registration and payment options through an online shopping cart (including the ability to bill third parties) to streamline the registration process and increase satisfaction among non-traditional students
- Manage and track contact hours
- Obtain real-time access to profit and loss monitoring
- Communicate and synchronize class list data with campus enrollment systems
I can streamline and govern enrollments while empowering learners with a rich, secure, self-service environment.
As a program manager, Destiny One allows me to…
- Track enrollment, revenues, and student grades in real time
- Configure and manage certificate offerings
- Manage instructor contracts
- Automate the course development process from proposal to final approval, section creation, publishing and enrollment, helping me get new programs to market faster and easier
- Automate publishing of courses online to meet the just-in-time demands of non-traditional students
- Print program, certificate, and course-specific brochures quickly
- Manage classroom reservations, instructor resources, and staff allocation
- Manage all courses and programs online, whether distance learning, e-learning, or in-class
- Integrate seamlessly with our LMS
I can grow existing programs while identifying new market opportunities.
As a director of marketing, Destiny One allows me to…
- Gain insights into non-traditional learners’ preferences, goals, and interests so I can directly respond to their distinct needs
- Use powerful business intelligence tools to target these learner segments with relevant offerings to increase enrollments and loyalty
- Identify the effectiveness of marketing programs with closed-loop feedback to identify which vehicles worked and which were ineffective
- Accelerate online and print publishing to expedite programs from inception to completion
- Keep the website content current without having to learn HTML or other programming tools
- Take advantage of SEO capabilities
- Create a responsive website that fully incorporates our brand
I can grow revenues through targeted marketing campaigns and learner relationship management strategies.
Learn more about
Learn about our stance on the changing higher education market and what it means for schools and the students they serve.
Destiny One Product Brief
Learn more about how Destiny One can help you engage your learners as customers and grow your business.
Connect directly with us to learn how Destiny One can help you engage with your non-traditional students.