Digital Marketing Manager
Destiny Solutions is on the hunt for a determined and energetic individual with a passion for marketing. You will be part of a marketing team introducing leading North American colleges and universities that serve non-traditional students to our customer lifecycle management SaaS application. Colleges and universities are looking to revolutionize how they do business and how they engage with students—and our software is a game changer.
Destiny Solutions is a growing company in an incredibly exciting industry. We strongly believe in hiring only the best people, as we continuously strive to be the best company!
The market is looking at huge growth, and so are we. You will be instrumental in driving growth for our company, as well as creating growth at the institutions we serve. We operate on a business model where we do well when our clients do well and believe in making an impact in this formative industry.
Destiny Solutions already has an impressive roster of clients and a very highly-regarded product. Our clients are amongst the top universities and are arguably the most forward thinking in the industry. It is worth noting that they believe in us so strongly that they trust us with their business critical operations. We are now expanding into new markets within the non-traditional higher education space and building trust across other divisions.
We believe that in order to serve higher education, we need to be specialists in it. Destiny Solutions staff are amongst the foremost experts in non-traditional higher education and take an active role in educating the industry through our robust content library and our digital publication The EvoLLLution. Because of our intimate knowledge of the industry, we are able to craft a product that offers best practices and speaks specifically to the unique needs of higher education leaders.
Role and Responsibilities
This position is appropriate for a marketing manager with four to eight years of experience. The candidate will enjoy working independently, as well as collaborating with the rest of the team.
- Work closely with director of marketing to create and operationalize plans
- Oversee digitial marketing inititves, including website, social media, email marketing and more
- Oversee and coordinate multi channel campaigns
- Manage and automate lead generation and metrics tracking structure
- Project manage day-to-day work of team members and ensure projects are on target
- Leverage Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics and other tools
- Proof read, edit and act as a final set of eyes on all published materials
- Communicate with vendors and other internal departments
- Manage conference logistics
- Build a strong ongoing pipeline of prospects and leads
Requirements and Qualifications
- Five to ten years of experience in an inside sales lead generation role, preferably in B2B software
- Experience marketing b2b software applications
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, WordPress and other marketing tools
- Experience managing small teams and coordinating complex projects
- Post-secondary education in a related field (i.e. business, software development, marketing, information technology, etc.)
*Please email your resume to email@example.com and make sure to include the JOB TITLE “Marketing Manager” in the subject of your message.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES will be contact for this opportunity. We are growing and do however welcome you to send your resume for future opportunities and/or other roles for which you might be a better fit.
About Destiny Solutions
Destiny Solutions is transforming how North American universities and colleges engage and manage “non-traditional” students and curriculum. We create software for universities and colleges that helps them to successfully attract, manage and retain their non-traditional students. Our software platform, Destiny OneTM, fosters business excellence and catalyzes world-class customer engagement between educators and learners.
What makes us truly unique is that our company is committed exclusively to developing innovative software for the non-traditional education market. Our software development team, comprised of professionals and subject matter experts, is the largest of its kind. We offer an incredible breadth and depth of knowledge about this unique market segment and are a trusted partner in the evolution of nontraditional higher education.
We work with enterprising educators at institutions seeking opportunity in today’s turbulent times. Our customers represent the market leaders in continuing education and lifelong learning. Some of our clients include Stanford, Duke, Penn State, Georgetown, UC Berkeley and the University of Toronto.