Opportunity to guide and assist incredible clients on their Destiny One implementation
Destiny Solutions is a Toronto-based B2B software company with an industry-leading approach to content marketing. We are looking for a Project Analyst who will support our consultants as they guide and assist clients with the planning, design, build & implementation of Destiny One software.
We work with leading colleges and universities across North America and use top-notch content as a means of connecting with the community and providing knowledge to help propel the industry forward. The candidate we are looking for shares our passion for innovative, efficient business solutions as well as our passion for the higher education industry.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to learn from a fantastic team of seasoned consultants who excel in guiding, mentoring and supporting our clients with their implementation of Destiny One. The Professional Services team oversees the overall design, configuration and delivery of Destiny One to meet customer requirements and leverages their subject matter expertise and best practices to ensure our implementation projects are successful….and fun! The ideal candidate is a quick learner who thrives in a challenging work environment and sees themselves moving into a consultant role within 2-3 years.
The higher education market is looking at huge growth, and so are we. Schools are looking to revolutionize how they do business and how they engage with students and our software is a game changer. Destiny Solutions already has an impressive roster of clients and a very highly-regarded product. Our clients are amongst the top universities and are arguably the most forward thinking in the industry.
- Play an active role in all phases of our clients’ implementations of Destiny One including project initiation, discovery, implementation, training, user acceptance testing and go live planning.
- Provide project support to the consultant team and across a portfolio of projects. Act as the primary contact for the client, answering any product or implementation questions.
- Triage issues and provide first level support, identifying issues where support may be required by a senior consultant.
- Independently prepare and lead project status calls with the client. Track their progress through the implementation process, identifying key activities over the next 2-3 weeks. Your project management tasks will include providing status reports (both internal and client facing), updating the project plan, presenting during steering committee meetings, and timely reporting on key project metrics.
- Proactively identify risks, issues, and mitigation strategies on projects within your portfolio.
- Provide support to senior consultants during all project phases and in particular project initiation, onsite discovery workshops, project management, risk management, change management, delivery, training and user acceptance testing.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, design and documentation for customer change requests.
- Play a key role in reviewing, updating and improving our internal documentation, client-facing materials and project delivery methods.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience of working as a Project Manager or Project Coordinator on software implementation projects
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize, reprioritize and think quickly on their feet
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to quickly grasp, articulate and document complicated business and technical issues
- Must be an independent, self-motivated, and high energy individual who will take charge and exercise their problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated aptitude in business analysis and project management.
- Strong interest in and passion for delivering world class solutions for clients
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Excellent teamwork skills
- University or College Degree (Computer Science or Business preferred but not critical)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel as needed to client sites within North America
Nice to have:
- Experience working with external clients
- BA or PMP certification an asset
- Education industry application experience
- Knowledge of Visio, Jira, Confluence
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com and make sure to include the JOB TITLE “PROJECT ANALYST” in the subject of your message.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES will be contacted for this opportunity. We are growing and do however welcome you to send your resume for future opportunities and/or other roles for which you might be a better fit.
About Destiny Solutions
Destiny Solutions is transforming how North American universities and colleges engage and manage “non-traditional” students and curriculum. We create software for universities and colleges that helps them to successfully attract, manage and retain their non-traditional students. Our software platform, Destiny OneTM, fosters business excellence and catalyzes world-class customer engagement between educators and learners.
What makes us truly unique is that our company is committed exclusively to developing innovative software for the non-traditional education market. Our software development team, comprised of professionals and subject matter experts, is the largest of its kind. We offer an incredible breadth and depth of knowledge about this unique market segment and are a trusted partner in the evolution of nontraditional higher education.
We work with enterprising educators at institutions seeking opportunity in today’s turbulent times. Our customers represent the market leaders in continuing education and lifelong learning. Some of our clients include University of Toronto, University of Guelph, McGill University, Dalhousie University, Stanford, Duke, Georgetown, UC Berkeley and UCLA.