Join us next spring at
A Destiny Solutions community – where ideas, people and possibilities flourish!
June 13 – 15, 2018 | San Diego, CA
Destiny Solutions’ GROW! is a three-day user conference that brings together our client community to share deep-domain expertise, insights, and best practices about Destiny One and how it is evolving.
MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!
- Hear from your peers and learn how other institutions are using Destiny One
- Discover new features in Destiny One and learn exactly how they will help your institution
- Explore San Diego and enjoy some of the world’s best restaurants, shopping and neighborhoods
- Engage in open conversations with Destiny product experts and network with other users
- Get the edge on how to connect with your learners at every level
At this conference in Destiny Solutions’ hometown, we discussed how to leverage Destiny One to engage learners at every stage of their lifecycle. We also looked at the impact lifelong learning has across the community, and uncovered the trends that are transforming the market.
San Antonio 2016:
This conference was centered around understanding the new learner profile and how it affects non-traditional higher education divisions. This conference also marked the launch of GROW!, a Destiny Solutions online and face-to-face community built to spread knowledge and facilitate meaningful engagements between Destiny One users.
Palo Alto, 2014:
Hosted by Stanford University, this was our first user conference. We looked at how clients could leverage Destiny One to increase corporate engagement, build their conference program, and grow other revenue streams. We also dug into the technology behind Destiny One and looked at the impact of the changing higher ed industry.